Today was the Christmas Party that had been postponed because of Hurricane Sandy and due to the lack of fundraising,,, those who cared to participate was required to contribute 15 bucks. I did and it was worth it. Sorry I don't have a picture of my food or the punch or the rum cake [2 servings that is] covered with whip cream and strawberries. Delicious. But I do have a pic of the chocolate cheesecake and some fruit. Here, would you like to taste a piece? I forgot how delicious cheese cake is. However, I prefer Chocolate Mousse cake. Please pass me a sliver ~_~ how I enjoy the chocolate smoothness of the mousse melting in my mouth. Repeat ~~~ Aaaaah.
Okay, so of course I kept it clean on day 3. Eyebrows tweezed a little more and head covered. Listen here, I suffer from dandruff and I refused to flake on my way to work, during work and then back home. Let's see, I find that my thoughts are flooded with fashion. My creative thoughts are running around with no outlet. My belief is that, I am going to have to create my visions by hand. Thank goodness they're simple additions that takes a plain blouse and makes it stand out in a crowd. Hmm...
How about that I am currently working on a Cloche Hat and fingerless mitten set from the current issue of Creative Knitting. Oh yeah, at first I felt that I stepped over my head and that even though the pattern claimed to be EASY, it was far from it. [laughing] RIF ~ Reading Is Fundamental. Oh yes it is. Working the project as instructed [WS] on the right side I see it take form. Excitement can't describe the feeling that I get. I did it by myself. I am working this pattern and on the right is a picture of the Cloche in progress: Yarn is from Sublime and needles ~~> Addi Turbos of course. ~_~
Okay so once I get some mannequin heads to display my hats and once they are completed then I shall present them to you all.
So, on Monday I came in looking cool, calm and collected. I think this picture on the right speaks for itself. I don't even know or remember what the heck was on my mind ~_~ but honestly, I like my look. Nothing to extravagant or over the wall but good enough for the office and after work. What do you think?
As a last note, I do have to apologize to all who have read my last post. To think I was writing cryptic. I was speaking my thoughts and not realizing how it sounded. But oh well.
I want to bid you all a good night.



Much better! I like everything about this post, including your 'look'. Nice and clean for work (and play).
ReplyDeleteHola amiga! Thank you, thank you. I think this hat pattern is a winner so far. But I'll keep you posted on my progress.
ReplyDelete